Sunday, November 17, 2013

What I do on a long weekend: Tokyo Disney Land and Karaoke

We had a long weekend at the beginning of this month. I had a very busy weekend since I went to Tokyo Disney Land and Karaoke with my friends at school.
I went to Disney Land with my classmate Sena (who's also my best friend in Japan) on a Friday, since we thought that it wouldn't be as crowded on a weekday. Truth is, it was actually not crowded! We met at the train station at 5am (yes, I know this is early but it was worth it!) to ride the train to Shinjuku then transfer twice to arrive at Disney Land at around 8am and we waited for 30 minutes before the gates opened. It is a very busy morning but I'm glad we did this because the amount of people lining up to get in was overwhelming! There's also another park called Disney Sea, geared towards an older audience so we plan to go there next time. The Land has lots of character meet and greets along with the Cinderella Castle and parades. It was truly a day at the land of dreams!
Sena's father was kind enough to pick us up at around 9:30pm and I got home at around 11pm. It was a very tiring day but it was so much fun!!


This wasn't accidental closed eyes, the sun was too bright! 



Queen of Hearts restaurant







The next day, I went to Karaoke with my friends near my school. Since the day before I was at Disney so my voice was NOT in the shape for Karaoke! The people I went with were really funny people so I had a lot of fun! One of them is the vocal of one of our school rock bands so he definitely was very skilful and the other one was so funny!

There's a marking system in the Karaoke which gives you a score after you sing and we were aiming for the highest score but unfortunately, we were not able to. So we decided to choose less popular songs to sing so we went for "O Sole Mio" in Italian! We made it into a rock version and I laughed so hard!



If you want to contact me for anything please comment here or
Youtube: Manou Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment