Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Back home in Canada! Thank you to everyone...

As the title suggests, I'm back in Canada! My exchange trip has officially ended on January 11th which is of course very very sad.

I would love to thank Greenheart Travel (CCI), the company I went through from North America to make this awesome experience happen for me! The staffs are really nice and easy going. And of course, the Japanese group JFIE, who took care of me during five months, from my arrival to Narita airport in August to the moment when I walked into the security section on five days ago. Thank you guys so much!!

Host Family

My host family, Nagashima family, is the best I can ask for. I love them! They were like my second family. At first, of course I felt really nervous because it's someone else's house and you know, it takes time to adapt. However, I soon realised how great they were after the first hour I spoke with my host mother. She's just such a sweet person with a big heart and she was funny so I loved talking to her! ^.^
My host father is very hard working so he's always away on business trips. Despite that, he still tries to deepen our family bond by taking me to different places.
Finally, my cute little host brother... He's just such a sweet heart! I fell in love with him at first sight, he's a bit short and a bit skinnier than other kids his age. When we first met, he was too timid to make eye contact with me so he kept on glancing at me every three seconds haha!
Writing about them still brings tears to my eyes even now. I miss them and I definitely hope I can see them again!

School

My host school is Kanagawa Sougou Sangyou High School (神奈川総合産業高校) or as most of us call it, LiSA. Everybody was so welcoming and I felt so lucky to be a student at this school. My classmates were so nice and funny people I feel lonely even on weekends from not seeing their smiles and hearing their jokes. They were ALL my best friends!! I could laugh with them, I could tease them and I could be myself with them. I can't be like this to everyone in Canada, even though it's my home. Everybody in the clubs I joined were amazing too. Some of them I just cannot forget because I had so much fun with them.
The teachers were all very kind too. They were very patient despite the fact that I brought a lot of trouble along with me. I had different teachers for almost every class but all of them were such wonderful people and they gave me the energy to try and understand everything in class. The teachers in the clubs I joined were so great! I love everybody at my school, no matter how they thought of me.

I'm not very good at expressing myself in these kinds of situations but I just want to say Thank you to everyone! I had a blast in Japan!!

Japanese

無事にカナダにつきましたー!!今回の留学は1月11日にて終了しました。
アメリカの団体Greenheart Travel CCIと日本の団体JFIEに感謝の気持ちを伝えたいです。お陰様で、こんなに素晴らしい体験が出来ました。本当にありがとうございました!!

ホストファミリーの長島家にもすごく感謝しています。本当の家族みたいに優しくしてくれてありがとうございました。最初はすごく緊張していましたが、お母さんと話してすぐこの家でよかったと思いました。お母さんは優しくて、寛大な心を持っています。一緒に話すのが大好きです。
お父さんはいつも仕事で忙しかったけど、それでも家族の絆を深めるために休日にいろんな所に連れていてくれるのです。
あとはかわいい弟です!出会った瞬間に一目惚れしちゃいました(笑)。同い年の子よりちょっと背が小さくて細い子です。初めてあった時はアイコンタクトするのが恥ずかしかったので、私のことをちらちら見っていました。
今でも長島家を思い出すとすごく寂しい気持ちになります。
五ヶ月間こんな面倒くさい私を受け入れてくれてありがとうございました!

最後は神奈川総合産業高校(LiSA)のみんなにありがとうございました!
みんなが親切にしてくれたから、すぐ仲良くなれました。クラスのみんなが大好きで、週末でも寂しくなるくらいだったです(笑)。一緒に笑って、ふざけて、そして私が一方的にケンカを売ることが全部素敵な思い出になります。部活のみんなもとても熱心で、最高の5ヶ月間でした。
先生たちも良い人ばかりで、たくさんお迷惑かけまして申し訳ないです。
これからもどんな未来が待ってっているとしても、みんなとLiSAのことを忘れません!
LiSAのみんなが大好きです!!また会いたいです!

私はこういう感情を表現するのがあまり得意じゃないですけど、ただありがとうって言いたいだけです。
ありがとうございました!




I still have some posts that I'm working on about my experience so this won't exactly be the last post about Japan but once those posts are up, I don't know what to do with this blog but I WILL keep this going!! 

If you want to contact me for anything please comment here or
Youtube: Manou Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment