Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Spring in Paris~Chateau de Versailles

Hello~! I have to finish this Paris thing soon because I’m GOING TO JAPAN this summer!! :D
I’m so exited to see all my friends and classmates! So I need to finish this to be able to not feel guilty to write about my trip to Japan!
暑いのが嫌だけど…


So on that day, we went to the Palace of Versailles, home of some very famous kings of France. It was so shiny! *_* Everything was covered with gold and marbles… So luxurious!
The well-known French queen Marie Antoinette occupied the Petit Trianon of this palace. It also looks as if it was quite new (I mean they probably maintain it pretty well) for a chateau that’s over hundreds of years old! It shad paintings, statues and armours everywhere. It was about 40 minutes by train from the Musee d’Orsay station. Hearing about all those scary pickpocket stories about trains, I was really paranoid haha. It was all good though! I guess it was off season…
Also, since it was off season, the trees were still bald and the water fountains are dry because they close it for winter T_T


Anyway, I took a lot of pictures that day since it was one of those places that ranked along with the Eiffel Tower in the must-go places in Paris! I hope you enjoy!




































































As always, to contact me, leave a comment down below or...
email me: liumanou@gmail.com
Youtube: Youtube: Manou Liu
I also got instagram! follow me at migoko2

No comments:

Post a Comment