Friday, July 25, 2014

Back to my Japanese High School!!!

Greetings from Japan~

After a long ride on the airplane, I'm finally in Japan!! I'm staying at my old host family's house because they are such sweet people and don't think of me as trouble :p
It's so HOT in Japan! Yesterday, when i went to my school, it was 35 degrees but with the humidity it was easily over 38 degrees!!


The next day I went to my host school Kanagawa Sougou Sangyou High School (LiSA) to see my classmates and teachers. It was a blast!! The only flaw was that I didn't have time to video tape everything. I did take lots of pictures though!
It was such a great time and reminded me of the time when I was there. Since it was the last day of school before summer vacation, they didn't have class and instead was cleaning the school and had a school meeting. Everybody was as welcoming as I remembered. It felt great to be around them and I literally felt like I was at home. Some people I didn't get to see on my last day were there too, so my wishes were completed. We had a mini class party with the Maple syrup snacks I brought. It was one of the best days of my life!!

Just got into the school

Class Party








Signing notebooks for my classmates lol



The school meeting




My teacher is too cute >_<




Dance Club! (One of them wasn't there)

Tobi~~ He was the Kendo Club captain when I was there!


Before being able to take our best shot, this happened...
Then this...
Then this...

 And finally this
These guys are from the Rugby Club at my school!! 



And this happened...

After school finished, I went out to eat with my friend!! It's been about 6 months since we were able to do stuff like this so we got carried away but it was so much fun!!

Her cellphone is incredibly cute >__<



First Purikura since 6 months ago!!

It was more enjoyable than I thought to go back to school! Some of the people I know have already graduated while others are about to graduate next spring. I'm so glad I have the opportunity to see them once again before everybody goes towards their own lives. 

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to comment down below!
Other ways to contact me:
Email: liumanou@gmail.com
Instagram: @migoko2

No comments:

Post a Comment